Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Weekly Journal V

Hi everyone !  As usual, today I want to tell you about my activities within this week. So last friday my college friend, Jessica Destiana was sleepover at my house. We had a packaging class till 9 PM, and we had make up class the next morning. We supposed to do our homework for the next morning class, but we end up with watching movie , because we were too tired to do our homework. We watched Carrie, It's a reimagining of the classic horror tale about Carrie White, a shy girl outcast by her peers and sheltered by her deeply religious mother, who unleashes telekinetic terror on her small town after being pushed too far at her senior prom.  It's not really scary but bloody movie. At least , I didn't get a nightmare. I love it because the main character is so beautiful. That's my sleepover story. Bye ! :)



Jessica & Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment