Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Weekly Journal III

Hi everyone ! So today I want to share about my easter day. I had packaging class on Saturday morning. After the class, I went home to prepared to go to church for volunteer work and Holy Saturday Mass. My little brother baptised at Holy Saturday night. The mass started at 9 PM. I have arrived for my volunteer work at 7 PM. And at exactly 9 PM the mass started. The mass finished at 11.30 PM. It was really late and I was really tired, but I still happy for my little brother though.


Holy Saturday Mass
My family & I // My little brother (in the middle with white shirt) has baptised ! Congrats


After the mass, I continued my volunteer work until around 1.30 AM. Then I went home immediately because I have to be there early for easter day. The next morning, I arrived at church at 6 AM. After everything prepared , we started our easter event. We ended at 12 PM, I went home and had a sleep until evening. It was really hectic but it was also really fun. That was my easter day, how about yours? Anyway, Happy Easter day !

Easter day mass


Happy Easter Day ! 


We love taking self camera because we rarely met nowadays :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment